How long does it take to get my rack?
- We do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. Our average lead time is around 6-8 weeks. Custom colors and special requests can take longer. Additionally, we recommend you do not plan a trip around your rack. Smaller items such will ship quicker. However we try to reduce the number of shipments and will combine them when your rack ships.
- Please contact us directly via email at Support@uptopoverland.com for rates.
Is there an update on my order?
- Each rack is built to order and made in house. As such we will have different parts of your rack in production. No need to worry, once your rack has shipped you will get an email.
Why haven't I received tracking/shipping information?
- Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. We ship via UPS which usually takes 5-7 days in the CONUS.
Picking up order from the shop?
- We are happy to have you come to the shop to pickup your order. At checkout make sure to put in the notes you would like to do so. Please note there is no discount for in person pickup but it will save time on shipping!
- Currently we do not offer sponsorships or have a brand ambassador program. We appreciate your ongoing support for upTOP.
Don't see the vehicle you own in our current availability?
- We are consistently looking to expand our products to more vehicles. If you are interested in allowing us to use your vehicle for a prototype you will receive a deep discount not free. In exchange we will need the vehicle for 7-10 days for design, building, and usage for instruction manuals. You will need to bring the vehicle to us in Castle Rock, CO. Please contact us directly if you are interested in being a part of the process!
- We do offer installs at an in house hourly rate. Please email us for a quote.
How do your cutouts work for the scenePOD?
- All upTOP racks ship scenePOD ready. This means that the cutout for our 3D scenePOD for Baja Designs is preexisting and powder coated along with the rack parts. Small tabs are easily removable allowing the scenePODS to be added as you determine the need for them without the need for cutting on your new roof rack.
- The structural integrity of the racks far exceeds the weight limit on item you would mount them reasonably. We recommend not overloading the racks and referring to your vehicle specifications in order to not exceed the limit of your vehicle. All dynamic and static testing has been performed. Racks are able to hold a roof top tent, gear, and more.
What are the racks built out of?
- All Alpha, Bravo, and TRUSS racks are constructed with 6062 aluminum. Hardware is stainless steel.
What is armorTEK and grooveTEK?
- armorTEK is a slick little system that allows us to enhance the aesthetics of the rack on the truck while serving a functional purpose as well. The armorTEKs primary function is to hide and protect the wiring meant for rooftop accessories in a 1/2" channel between the armorTEK and grooveTEK.
- grooveTEK is our multi-functional tie down system designed to specifically lock in the hook of Perfect Bungee Bungee Cords. The way the teeth kick back the hook is unable to slide down and out from the beating of the trail.
- All sales/promotions are only able to be applied any purchase made during the time frame stated. We are unable to apply these promotions retroactively to any orders not placed during the stated time frame. Additionally, any items purchased during a sale/promotion are ineligible for return/refund, all sales are final. Subject to change without notice.
- All racks are built on order, as such we are unable to refund or accept returns. We do offer a 48 hour grace period during this time you must email us directly to cancel an order or make any desired changes. ANY CANCELLATION PAST THE 48 HOUR GRACE PERIOD IS SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
upTOP is trademarked and requires authorization from us prior to usage of the name in any format. Any inquires about usage or if you like to report fraudulent usage of the upTOP name please contact us.