Our solution for quick and easy wiring of all the roof rack lighting for the Alpha line up. The quickWIRE includes a pre-terminated harness with all the connection points soldered, protected with heat shrink, wrapped in wire loom and ready to secure to your rack in under five minutes. Using only the best in waterproof connections your lighting system will be reliable AND serviceable with our Deutsche DT connectors. The quickWIRE is the perfect interface for the thinFIN™ antenna cap included with your Alpha roof rack.
All wiring is completed for the circuit of the rack itself. User is responsible for final connection and termination inside the vehicle. It is the end users responsibility to verify all circuits with a DIGITAL MULTIMETER before making connections.
Wiring harnesses are shipped wrapped and where applicable attached to the rack.
No connections are made at upTOP to minimize damage to the connectors during shipping.
Compatible with Tacoma, 4Runner, Tundra, Colorado, Raptor, as well as all the eX rack options for the rear of the vehicle.
- All DT waterproof connectors and terminals that require no special tools.
- Electrical connection points for four (4) scenePODS. (includes the mating connector for your lights)
- Electrical connection point for front light bar including 3 pin DT weatherproof connector. (includes mating connector for your lights)
- Electrical connection point (6pin) for easy removal of the rack from the truck.
- Thinfin, ScenePOD, quickWire harness, lighting, as well as anything not listed above.
- A switching system. You will still require a switchPRO, sPOD, or similar solution for controlling your lights.